The registrations for D-CTF are officially open
It’s time to prove your skills entering into one of the most shattering and rebellious security CTF competition in the Central Eastern Europe.
Because D-CTF is probably the most effective way for you to hone your offensive security skills.
If endurance, skill, and strategy were the only classifications required for an activity to be considered sport, competitive hacking could be the newest "sport" gaining popularity.
- Team Leader must register his team
- He activates his account with the email address used for registration
- He uploads Team picture and completes his team members on Profile page
- The challenges will be available on October 9th at 11:00 AM GMT +3:00
- All teams have 48 hours to solve 25 problems in Jeopardy style
- Best 10 teams qualifies for D-CTF 2015 Final that will happen at Defcamp 2015 in Bucharest, Romania
- At the final, best teams will have another set of problems that needs to be solved in 24h during the event
- At the end of D-CTF 2015 Final all the teams will receive prizes at the D-CTF Awards Ceremony
- Teams can have maximum 5 members (including Team Leader)
- Denial of D-CTF service/servers is not allowed
- Finding bugs in D-CTF infrastructure can bring more points to the team, but do not scan!
- There is one important rule though – hack before getting hacked!
- 3.000 EUR cold cash
- gadgets, wearables & hardware
- automatic qualifications to other international CTF competitions
- trophies & more surprises to come
- free tickets for Defcamp 2015 for the finalists