The registration for the 9th edition of DefCamp CTF is officially open
It’s time to prove your skills entering into one of the most shattering and rebellious security CTF competition in the Central Eastern Europe.
Because D-CTF is probably the most effective way for you to challenge your offensive security skills.
If endurance, skill, and strategy were the only classifications required for an activity to be considered sport, competitive hacking could be the newest "sport" gaining popularity.
- Team Leader must register their team
- Activate account using the link received on the email address used for registration
- Upload Team picture and complete with the team members on Profile page
- The challenges will be available on September 7nd at 12:00 EEST
- All teams have 24 hours to solve 15-25 problems in Jeopardy style
- Best 10-15 teams qualifies for D-CTF 2019 Finals that will happen at DefCamp 2019 in Bucharest, Romania
- At the final, best teams will have another set of problems that needs to be solved in 24h during the event
- At the end of D-CTF 2019 Final all the teams will receive prizes at the D-CTF Awards Ceremony
- Teams can have maximum 5 members (including Team Leader)
- Denial of D-CTF service/servers is not allowed
- Finding bugs in D-CTF infrastructure can bring more points to the team, but do not scan!
- There is one important rule though – hack before getting hacked!
- 4,500 EUR cold cash
- gadgets, wearables & hardware
- automatic qualifications to other international CTF competitions
- trophies & more surprises to come
- free tickets for DefCamp 2019 for the finalists